Pray For MH370

Pray For MH370

LAPORAN SIAPA DAN YANG MANA BETUL?

Cuba anda teliti tiga laporan yang sumber asalnya dikatakan dipetik dari Bernam.com tetapi kandungan serta maklumat pentingnya berbeza. Bagaimana boleh berlaku? Yang pasti laporan berbahasa Inggeris berbeza penekanannya berbanding dengan laporan dalam bahasa Melayu. Setuju atau tidak?

Laporan dipetik dari Bernama.com


Laporan dipetik dari sun2surf edisi 25 jun 2009




Petronas net profit down 13.9%

KUALA LUMPUR (June 25, 2009): Petronas Group recorded another year of satisfactory performance for the financial year ended March 31, 2009, registering an increase of 18.4% in revenue to at an all time high of RM264.2 billion.

However, the group's pre-tax profit fell 6.7% to RM89.1 billion, while net profit fell 13.9% to RM52.5 billion.

Petronas president and chief executive officer Tan Sri Hassan Marican said stronger group revenues were driven by both higher sales volume as well as LNG prices.

Notwithstanding lower profit, however, the group declared higher dividend of RM30 billion, 25% higher than previous year.

Hassan said Petronas plans to maintain capital expenditure (capex) for its current financial year ending March 31, 2010, at US$12 billion (RM42 billion).

Speaking to reporters after announcing the group's results, he said that 60% of the amount will be utilised for domestic operations and the remaining 40% for international operations.

For the financial year just ended, the group increased its capex to RM44 billion from RM37.6 billion.

During the year, the group reinvested 21.1% or RM21.9 billion of its profit before taxation, royalty and export duties.

The reinvestment was significantly lower compared to other major oil and gas companies.

However, Hassan said that Petronas sees 35 to 40% of its profit as a comfortable level for the reinvestment.

The reinvestment is necessary to ensure the group's sustainable operations and to generate future revenue and profit, he said.

On overseas expansion, Hassan said the group was looking to strengthen its presence in the countries that it was already operating.

As at March 31, 2009, Petronas was involved in various activities along the oil and gas value chain in more than 30 countries worldwide.

Asked about the speculation concerning his successor, Hassan said: "There are always speculations on my successor. I think that question needs to be addressed to the government."

He said under his employment contract, his term will end in February next year. -- Bernama

Comments :

0 comments to “LAPORAN SIAPA DAN YANG MANA BETUL?”
 

x

Photobucket

e


Popular Posts

Followers


View My Stats

pautan lain

  • - Mesyuarat Agung Khas AMALNITA perihatin Pelancaran Tabung PDS AMALNITA dan anda
    8 months ago
  • "Paciaru" atau breakfast. - Yb Meru bersama Mr.Maniam turun padang memantau jalan2 berlubang di susur keluar highway Setia Alam ke Jln Meru dan Jln Korporat Kawasan Meru ...
    11 months ago

Ab

zwani.com myspace graphic comments

x

Photobucket

Recent Comment

ISLAMICITY

SEARCH THE TRUTH

Search in the Quran
Search:
Download | Free Code
www.SearchTruth.com